elgreco
Respected member

Postby chris on Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:00 pm

like the old good wine...
with 3-4 guys @milfthing(dp)
http://www.indexxxed.com/165100/movies.php?id=1542&k=0
chris
Numero Uno

What movie has Dora Venter as a flute student with teacher?

Postby skyman on Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:05 am

Did Dora do a scene as a music student (flute lesson) where she gets into a MMF with the music teacher & another guy?
skyman
EBI bitch

Postby STEMCELL on Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:36 pm

Dora says at this miflthing, she got new tits.
Does she have implants now?

Would be quite strange for a nurse who should know about implications of such things :roll:
STEMCELL
Pirate

Postby bumpy on Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:08 pm

STEMCELL wrote:Dora says at this miflthing, she got new tits.

Would be quite strange for a nurse who should know about implications of such things :roll:

It sure looks like it :roll:. Dora's at this week's eurosexparties.com.
Attachments
Dora Venter.jpg
Dora Venter.jpg (42.3 KiB) Viewed 16543 times
Dora.jpg
Dora.jpg (58.05 KiB) Viewed 16540 times
bumpy
EBI's Finest

Postby coil on Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:09 am

what a waste of a hot natural body... she was always one of my favorite starlets, until now.

idiot Europeans, stop copying American trends.
coil
Moves like Jagger

Postby steve cross on Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:59 am

coil wrote:what a waste of a hot natural body... she was always one of my favorite starlets, until now.

More and more Hungarian idiot whores got fake boobs from the parents for the 18th birthday... I have nothing against silicone (for example Helena G needed a boob job), but I am against making really gorgeous boobs fake :shock: :shock:
steve cross
EBI's Finest

Postby gapelover on Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:06 am

steve cross wrote:
coil wrote:what a waste of a hot natural body... she was always one of my favorite starlets, until now.

More and more Hungarian idiot whores got fake boobs from the parents for the 18th birthday... I have nothing against silicone (for example Helena G needed a boob job), but I am against making really gorgeous boobs fake :shock: :shock:

Earlier days the babes got a new car for 18th birthday present :lol:, but now they got new boobs ? It really sucks. :evil:
gapelover
Master of Gapes

Postby El-ahrairah on Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:12 am

coil wrote:idiot Europeans, stop copying American trends.

Budapest is rapidly becoming the San Fernando Valley of Europe. At this rate, it won't be too long before these gals start in with the tramp stamps and half-body dragon tattoos. Apparently they have gotten it into their silly little heads that becoming more whorish and stripper-like in their appearance is a good thing. Real classy, ladies, real classy...

Perhaps we'll soon see a lot of these gals going out and getting themselves sleazy, thuggish, law-skirting boyfriends just like their American counterparts. Oh, wait a minute, they've already got that base covered. Sorry about that.

Now ladies, there are tattoos and aggressive piercings to be added, so hurry, there's more skanking-up to be done! Go..go now!

If you are still reading this then you are losing valuable time in your quest to become uber-skanks. Those American broads are pulling away, so you better get a move on.

What the hell?! I told you to go! Those bodies of yours ain't going to tat and pierce themselves. Please, go, I'm begging you! Chop chop!

You have got to be kidding me. You're still here? Okay, maybe tomorrow then, first thing in the morning. Get a good night's sleep.
El-ahrairah
Still our bitch!

Postby The Scandinavian on Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:05 pm

Why not let the girls do whatever the hell they want? It would save you lots and lots of time... But, of course, that might mean you get fewer chances to call American women "whores", "uber-skanks", "bitches", "disgusting", "stupid", "insane", and what have you, and you wouldn't want that to happen now would you!? I mean, what if, God forbid, we stopped generalizing? What would the world look like?
The Scandinavian
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby El-ahrairah on Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:05 am

The Scandinavian wrote:Why not let the girls do whatever the hell they want?

Let them? I wasn't aware that I and others here were preventing them from doing anything they want. When did we acquire such an ability? How long have we had it? How exactly does it work?

It would save you lots and lots of time...

Save us lot's and lot's of time that we spend doing something we are not in fact doing? Interesting...

Perhaps you are referring to the time we spend firing off posts. In that case you may very well be correct. I have wasted literally minutes writing a post here and there, and I will never get those minutes back. You are quite wise, my good Scandinavian.

But, of course, that might mean you get fewer chances...

In this world, one will never lack such chances.

...to call American women "whores", "uber-skanks", "bitches", "disgusting", "stupid", "insane", and what have you

Well, out of approximately 150 million women, there are quite a few who fit that bill. That's their problem. Needless to say, the gals who have their heads screwed on straight wouldn't see themselves in such perjoratives.

and you wouldn't want that to happen now would you!?

Golly no! That would result in...in...in... uh, actually nothing really. Damn it, Scandinavian, you had me scared there for a moment.

I mean, what if, God forbid, we stopped generalizing?

Then we would no longer be generalizing. In such a scenario, I would have to replace a statement such as "Arizona is a warm state" with a thorough, detailed breakdown of each and every climatological variance, or else my listeners would be horribly mislead and would conclude that each and every portion of that state is warm at all times. God forbid I should make the claim that "basketball players are tall." That would be very poor etiquette.

What would the world look like?

I've got my money on "Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory" but I wouldn't be surprised if it instead came to resemble the volcano base from "You Only Live Twice." Probably a toss up between the two.
El-ahrairah
Still our bitch!

Postby The Scandinavian on Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:49 pm

Well, what can I say? You've shown us all your intellectual superiority, "El-ahrairah", and so I dare not comment further (despite, I should say, the fact that I'm one of those sophisticated Western Europeans, so loved by the American left). :cry:
The Scandinavian
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Ronin on Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:33 pm

STEMCELL wrote:Dora says at this miflthing, she got new tits.

I don't think Dora has got implants.
But it appears to me she has put on quite a bit of weight, have a look at her upper arms and around her belly.
That, and the fact that she may have been very close to having her period may just have made her tits look a bit blown up.

I might be wrong but... until proven otherwise... :P
Ronin
Still our bitch!

Next

Return to Additions