CASTING

MODEL WEBSITES:

HEGRE (Cindy)

METART (Cheyanna)

AMOUR ANGELS (Cindy)

TOKYODOLL (Emiliya S)

CINDY'S BIOGRAPHY BY HEGRE:

Setting sail into the unknown

Some people never venture more than a few miles from where they’re born. That’s not the case with this girl. Cindy has a curious mind and a passionate heart, both perfect for discovering the world.

Just 18-years-old, this wannabe explorer takes after her Dutch ancestors (who were some of the first Europeans to set sail into the unknown). With the rest of her life still in front of her, Cindy has a purity and innocence about her. But while she might still be naïve to the slings and arrows of life, she’s already making smart life choices.

Naturally beautiful, Cindy needs no expensive outfits or cosmetics to make her look good. She’s perfect just as she is. And this is a girl who does not need high heels. At 176cms, she stands as tall as the average British or American man.

With an artistic eye, she’s currently studying design and communication at university. She believes that good design makes life both look better and work better.

Cindy is bundle of youthful joy and optimism. And it’s this positive energy that makes her shine.

CINDY'S BIOGRAPHY BY METART:

I am a flight attendant. Since childhood, I was very fond of the sky. I could lie for hours and watch clouds. So when I grew up I just knew I wanted to be a flight attendant. I love to sit for hours in cafes and chat with my friends. My dream is to go on an around the world trip.

CINDY'S BIOGRAPHY BY AMOUR ANGELS:

If you are looking to play some sexy games than have a good look at Cindy. She is an amazing red haired mistress who has a pair of stunning Grey eyes which make all the guys turn their heads around. Her fine pair of A size breasts are something to look forward to whenever she feels like showing them off. Ukraine is proud to have such an amazing teen among its ranks.

LINKS:

THENUDE

INDEXXX

“He that can have patience can have what he will.”
kazak
Moves like Jagger

Return to Add a Soft Babe