Milena Ray

for girls who already have a page here at EBI: updates, pictures, movies

Moderators: Raytech, dutchy

Re: Milena Ray

Postby morkovka on Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:24 pm

henryjames wrote:Thank you for the research, morkova, and let us hope that 2022 sees her setting off on another long and educative trip.

No problem ::: Always eager to assist! As they say in my neck o the woods, "Little OSINT goes a very long way!"
morkovka
Respected member

Postby Ken on Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:40 pm

Why did she go back to Belarus? Does she not want to "get out"?
Ken
Moves like Jagger

Postby morkovka on Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:54 pm

Ken wrote:Why did she go back to Belarus? Does she not want to "get out"?

Apparently, she still has multiple ties to that place. Also, all the buzz in the Western media makes it sound like Belarus is North Korea 2.0 . I'm not going to sit here and defend the current Belarusian regime, but I do know that the reality is more complicated than its usually portrayed.
morkovka
Respected member

Postby morkovka on Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:05 am

Go figure...

morkovka
Respected member

Postby cyberkur on Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:03 pm

She is asking for $15 a month, liked by 105 people on onlyfans. Expensive subscription = no subscribers
cyberkur
Respected member

Postby morkovka on Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:37 pm

cyberkur wrote:She is asking for $15 a month, liked by 105 people on onlyfans. Expensive subscription = no subscribers

…And I'm almost certain that she hides / will hide her so-called "premium" content behind a paywall. Also, given her obviously limited English fluency, she already hired / will hire some sort of stinky-ass "manager" to spam your inbox with an avalanche of bullshit clickbait messages.
morkovka
Respected member

Postby cyberkur on Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:19 am

That is the default for all julmodels social media, start with messages 6am until midnight in 3 shifts
cyberkur
Respected member

Postby morkovka on Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:13 pm

cyberkur wrote:That is the default for all julmodels social media, start with messages 6am until midnight in 3 shifts

Sounds very plausible, but do you actually know that for a fact? Or, is it just a working hypothesis on your part?
morkovka
Respected member

Postby cyberkur on Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:24 pm

Their telegram channels, onlyfans msgs come same time. They give free subscriptions on twitter for their OF.
cyberkur
Respected member

Postby morkovka on Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:30 pm

cyberkur wrote:Their telegram channels, onlyfans msgs come same time.

No shit! Russia (and other FSU countries) has a burgeoning OnlyFans parasite industry made up of, as I mentioned above, so-called professional OnlyFans "management agencies", "consultants", "assistants", "sexters", and God only knows who else - all designed to swindle foreign subscribers from the western countries and suck as much cash out of them as possible. A paying subscriber may be thinking that he is interacting with a nice female model; yet, it will be some dude on the other end of the line whose job it is to lye his fucking ass off IOT keep the subscriber on the hook for as long as possible. Believing or not, they even have a consulting sub-industry of sorts for this sort of stuff: various sexting courses (how to keep shit plausible IOT keep subscribers clueless), training manuals on subscribers' psychology, and various English vocabulary lists built for the same purpose.
morkovka
Respected member

Postby cyberkur on Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

I'm shocked! Shocked to find that gambling is going on in here

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cyberkur
Respected member

Postby morkovka on Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:05 pm

cyberkur wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

I'm shocked! Shocked to find that gambling is going on in here

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HHaaa! This is priceless! At first I was slightly puzzled as to what gambling has to do with what I wrote above. But when I watched the video segment, I immediately grasped your sarcasm.

Now, on a more serious note, do you have any idea on how to let the folks around here know that most of the Russian and FSU models on OnlyFans have nothing to do with their own accounts and that there are profession swindlers sitting "on the other end of the line?"
morkovka
Respected member

Postby cyberkur on Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:16 pm

Yeah should anybody be shocked that this is a business in Eastern Europe. I am Eastern European :lol: .

Seriously, This is the same thing as in strip clubs. Nobody should think stripper is talking to you because she likes you.
But this is online, on global scale, for people where there are no strip clubs.

It is a grift. Get $100-500-1000 from some lonely guy in a year for few message how are you babe, etc.
Find 1-2-5000 of them, equals 1M

I hope some do manage it and get that money, but I think most presell to these agencies, provide all the content and let them manage, reply etc.
cyberkur
Respected member

Postby morkovka on Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:42 am

cyberkur wrote:Yeah should anybody be shocked that this is a business in Eastern Europe. I am Eastern European :lol: .

Seriously, This is the same thing as in strip clubs. Nobody should think stripper is talking to you because she likes you.
I hope some do manage it and get that money, but I think most presell to these agencies, provide all the content and let them manage, reply etc.

I'm not that naïve not to think that the models are not out there for anything other than subscribers' hard-earned cash, but I'm not really sure if the strip joint analogy works here. In a club, one at least knows who the heck he is dealing with. In OF, however, there is likely some stinky dude on the other end of the line who has nothing to do with the purported model. That's the primary difference I'm alluding to. Also, just in case you didn't know, OnlyFans doesn't allow selling content not produced by the account owner and it is also against their rules to give account access to third parties i.e. to someone other than the model (or the photographer who happens to be the content creator)…just saying.

On a separate but related note, in your case, "Eastern European" = an FSU country, or something closer to the Central Europe?
morkovka
Respected member

Postby morkovka on Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:47 am

The Hottest Brunette from UltraFilms

morkovka
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to The Eurobabeindex Girls