21 SEXTURY thread!

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Postby ze_dude33 on Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:40 pm

chris wrote:now i'm sure about Leanna :P

Image

Damn ,great gape,from which scene is coming this picture ?
User avatar
ze_dude33
Respected member
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:12 pm
Location: France

Postby gapeman on Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:27 pm

Is from a new website!!!Incredible :twisted: !!!Whatch the trailers and enjoy :D !!! http://www.analtoygirls.com
Image
I´m a porn lover since i was 9years old,and specially Anal.
gapeman
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 4171
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 11:07 pm

Postby Gapefan on Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:35 pm

I am in love with Leanna :oops:
Gapefan
Respected member
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:22 pm

.........................

Postby Camarillobrillo on Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:25 pm

Talking about 21 Sextury girls am i the only one that think
this new girl Cleopatra is beyond gorgeous ??

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/cleopatra.html


More info is needed asap !!! 8)

And of course more scenes with her....

So if someone from 21 sextury is here listening please book Cleopatra !!! :D
She had that Camarillo Brillo, flamin' out along her head...
User avatar
Camarillobrillo
Bass guitar
 
Posts: 2430
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:52 pm
Location: The boot-shaped country

Postby BEP on Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:35 pm

August 2007 DVD releases is ready to be introduced...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
BEP
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:23 pm
Location: Prague

Postby chris on Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:53 pm

BEP wrote:Image


Holy fuck!
Simony with 3 guys and that means soon on assholefever :P
you make my day(night) Mr.BEP :D
chris
Numero Uno
 
Posts: 12902
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:04 pm

Re: .........................

Postby Euro Porn Fan on Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:23 am

Camarillobrillo wrote:Talking about 21 Sextury girls am i the only one that think
this new girl Cleopatra is beyond gorgeous ??

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/cleopatra.html


More info is needed asap !!! 8)

And of course more scenes with her....

So if someone from 21 sextury is here listening please book Cleopatra !!! :D


I agree she is smoking hot. Love those brunettes.
User avatar
Euro Porn Fan
Respected member
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:01 pm
Location: Steel City, USA

Postby dap-addict on Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:55 am

BEP wrote:August 2007 DVD releases is ready to be introduced...


That´s all a bit too much on the lesbo/pussy only soft side, actually. :(
User avatar
dap-addict
DAP Devil
 
Posts: 12297
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:03 pm
Location: Central Europe

Postby Gapefan on Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:25 pm

chris wrote:
BEP wrote:Image


Holy fuck!
Simony with 3 guys and that means soon on assholefever :P
you make my day(night) Mr.BEP :D


It looks like a top seller DVD with mini gangbang scenes and big gaping assholes :twisted:
luv 21 S
Gapefan
Respected member
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:22 pm

Postby Gapefan on Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:32 pm

chris wrote:
BEP wrote:I get 2 other July covers. Not so quality versions, but i not have other.

Image

Image


thanks BEP
DP Fanatics 7 looks superb! :)


When is the release date?
Gapefan
Respected member
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:22 pm

Postby dap-addict on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:00 pm

Gapefan wrote:It looks like a top seller DVD with mini gangbang scenes and big gaping assholes :twisted:
luv 21 S


Me usually too.
But since when does a "mini gangbang" start with a mere three cocks? :?
Plus this is the only August title catering for anal fans...
:(
User avatar
dap-addict
DAP Devil
 
Posts: 12297
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:03 pm
Location: Central Europe

Postby BEP on Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:12 pm

Gapefan wrote:
chris wrote:
BEP wrote:I get 2 other July covers. Not so quality versions, but i not have other.

Image

Image


thanks BEP
DP Fanatics 7 looks superb! :)


When is the release date?


15-20 July 2007. There is no clear date, third week of July.
BEP
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:23 pm
Location: Prague

Postby Gapefan on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:01 am

BEP wrote:
Gapefan wrote:
chris wrote:
BEP wrote:I get 2 other July covers. Not so quality versions, but i not have other.

Image

Image


thanks BEP
DP Fanatics 7 looks superb! :)


When is the release date?


15-20 July 2007. There is no clear date, third week of July.


Thank you
Gapefan
Respected member
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:22 pm

Postby Gapefan on Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:43 pm

TX-Sluts wrote:Now Kyra finally got assfucked! She made a good job...

Image


BEAM :)
Attachments
asshole_8146-073.jpg
asshole_8146-073.jpg (46.26 KiB) Viewed 16852 times
Gapefan
Respected member
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:22 pm

Postby chris on Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:47 pm

:arrow:
chris
Numero Uno
 
Posts: 12902
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:04 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Eurogirls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests