The best TWO DAP ONLY Eurobabe - FINAL Part 2.

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Who is the best Eurodap girl of these three?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:33 am

Alissa
35%
Claudia Rossi
50%
Silvia Saint
15%

Total votes : 20

The best TWO DAP ONLY Eurobabe - FINAL Part 2.

Postby dap-addict on Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:33 am

Angelina Crow won the TWO DAP ONLY Eurobabe title 2007. But the podest has two vacant places still. Alissa, Claudia Rossi and Silvia Saint will run for them.
Luckily meanwhile my Backstage copy has arrived and I finally know all dap scenes or these three cuties. Claudia Rossis Backstage dap is much better than I assumed reading the reviews and ronks critial comments (at least I think it was THE dap expert himself speaking). Her second dap could sure be captured better, but the dap scene still really rocks!
Alissas and Silvias da scenes are known enough I guess. And if not I will review them here in the next few days. Just let me stress that Silvias Nasty Nympho dap may look like faked, but I swear it isnt. Watching the scene you clearly see that! It´s a pretty long dap in both rc and cg. Alissas daps were captured by Frank Thring and the Assman himself. JYL says a lot about quality and the girl is more than cute, too!
:arrow: Thus the choice is difficult again! :lol:

Alissa (UA, 2001) in 2 Deep 1 (Rosebud) and Assman 21 (Anabolic):
ImageImageImage

Claudia Rossi (Slovakia, 2003) in Backstage and Euro Hardball 23 (both EA):
ImageImageImage (Sorry no caps of Backstage (EA) yet)

Silvia Saint (CZ, 1996) in Nasty Nymphos 17 (Anabolic) and Double Anal Club 1 (X-Plor):
ImageImageImage

The polling station is open for 10 days exactly.
Please vote!
:arrow: :idea:

The 3 girls faces of DAP lust:
ImageImageImage (caps shot during dap only)
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby Johnnie_Walker on Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:30 am

Silvia Saint for me 8)
Johnnie_Walker
Respected member

Postby dap-addict on Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:33 pm

Looks like Alissa had not much of a chance in this one.
And maybe I have made too much advertizement for Claudia Rossi. Just let me tell you that contrary to Silvia Saint she does her two dap scenes in rc only, while Silvia at least in Nasty Nymphos 17 manages both main dap positions. Not 100% about Double Anal Club 1, though. It´s in the cellar vhs box, I havnt seen that for a long time. Somebody remember her dapped in rc there, too?
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby dap-addict on Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:04 pm

Alissa is winning ground!
She even overtook Silvia Saint now! :o
This starts to turn into an interesting race! 8)
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby dap-addict on Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:37 pm

Alissa is already leading together with Claudia Rossi! :o
I am a big Alissa fan myself, but this really surprises me now!
Because to be honest Alissa isnt really a good Eurodap girl in my opinion. She is much better at dp. And sure she is cute. But her dap performances lack a lot of heat, actually. Her Assman dap is just really short and in rc only, too. And while her 2 Deep 2 dap is sure better and she is much more into it - and also performing some decent balls deep cowgirl dap - all in all the scene lacks again. Okay, one could say it´s the fault of Thrings lacking camera skills... But one good dap only is not really enough.
Or what do you think?

Btw, nothing against the whole Alissa Assman 21 scene. It´s a JYL masterpiece - badly lit, though. But the dap part is just weak, still. :(
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby dap-addict on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:06 am

With less than one day still to go, it seems Silvia Saint has no chance to reach the podest. :o
Still active girls have a better chance to win usually, but with Silvia I though it might be different.
The more as Alissa is long retired, too.
:?
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Return to Eurogirls