Additions from GangbangJunkies

now read-only. Please use the Add A Babe section to submit new models

Additions from GangbangJunkies

Postby Orso Nero on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:04 pm

While browsing the previews at gangbangjunkies.com I realized that there are quite a few girls don't credited here:

Britney (dpp) - from the prw [not 100% sure but it seems her...]
Lisa Rose (dp) - from the prw [blonde version but is her, cfr. the horrible boobs job and various small moles...]
Dora Venter (dp) - from the prw (*2)
Bonny Bon (dp) - from the prw
Angela Winter (dp, toy) - from the prw
Gabriella Mai - [as Gabriella May], (dp, dpp) - from the prw

Corrections:
Lisa Sparkle (already listed) does also a dpp, judging from the photos in the prw...
Lisa Sparkle (dp, dpp) - from the prw

I was not able to identify the following girls:
Bea Stiel prw here
It looks the same girl that goes under the alias of Beatrix @ CumForCover: apart from looking alike, they share a small little mole under the left breast...

Christa prw here
Given as french on the site

Notes
1): The movie Absolute Gonzo: Gangbang Junkies (Pink Visual) consists of the episodes of Britney, Dora Venter, Gabriella May, Bea Stiel)

2):
I hope that it is just a case of carelessly selecting some unfortunate shoots for the prw, but I cannot believe that such a nice, beautiful, fine girl like the Dora Venter of the early 2000s has became such an ugly, hardened looking old hag in a just a few years :(
I spent 90% of my money on women, drink and fast cars. The rest I wasted. -George Best
Orso Nero
Respected member

Re: Additions from GangbangJunkies

Postby Orso Nero on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:23 pm

Bumping up, since I see that the relevant entries has not been added, and so I suspect that they must have been somewhat overlooked...

Now don't get me wrong, I understand as much of a chore is adding entries and I am not complaining at all about it. It is just that a reminder in the relevant thread is (I hope) helpful and (in my view) probably the least disturbing option (compared eg to email). If there are better ways to do so please let me know...

By the way Bea Stiel in fact was not (at the time of my original post) in the EBI database; I see that her modelcard has just been added and there's already the relevant entry for this site, so already disregard that part...

I also see that the entry for Angel Winter as already been added too...
I spent 90% of my money on women, drink and fast cars. The rest I wasted. -George Best
Orso Nero
Respected member

Re: Additions from GangbangJunkies

Postby Frigo on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:53 pm

done now
Frigo
Admin

Return to Additions