ImageImage

WOW Fucking Gorgeous!!!
You are freaking out, MAN!
elpetron
Moves like Jagger

Re: The Christoph Clark Thread

Postby elpetron on Tue May 12, 2009 1:38 am

Juliana,
Do you know Keri? Could you get her to work for Christoph? Such a beautiful girl! Seems like she really likes the sex too.
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/keri.html
Attachments
keri.jpg
keri.jpg (13.6 KiB) Viewed 10170 times
You are freaking out, MAN!
elpetron
Moves like Jagger

Postby dap-addict on Tue May 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Christoph Clark wrote:you fans are important for this job,yours opinions is always important,,the only probleme i have is to see how cheap this beautiful job became,,,incredible cheap,,,you know i don,t wait nothing in return but when i see so many producer treated the teenager with no class,,just thinking how less they can paid,,,,somes of them are ready to paid 10 usd for a gang bang if it was possible,,,this is a shame,,,to see peoples talking for nothing,,shit i want to vomit,,,

I may spoil that CC-master-party now...
...but Christoph wasnt it you complaining about too high fees asked by your Russian girls some posts ago? :?
If I am not mistaken you payed about half for Sasha`s Budapest shot dap than Manuel Ferrara payed for Bibi Black`s Evil Anal dap four years ago. :shock: :(
That`s way cheep, too.
Okay, it wasnt 10$, so no need to vomit, but please dont be too self-righteous here!
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby Juliana Grandi (Karmen) on Tue May 12, 2009 6:38 pm

dap-addict wrote:
Christoph Clark wrote:you fans are important for this job,yours opinions is always important,,the only probleme i have is to see how cheap this beautiful job became,,,incredible cheap,,,you know i don,t wait nothing in return but when i see so many producer treated the teenager with no class,,just thinking how less they can paid,,,,somes of them are ready to paid 10 usd for a gang bang if it was possible,,,this is a shame,,,to see peoples talking for nothing,,shit i want to vomit,,,

...but Christoph wasnt it you complaining about too high fees asked by your Russian girls some posts ago? :?
If I am not mistaken you payed about half for Sasha`s Budapest shot dap than Manuel Ferrara payed for Bibi Black`s Evil Anal dap four years ago. :shock: :(
That`s way cheep, too.
Okay, it wasnt 10$, so no need to vomit, but please dont be too self-righteous here!

CC paid visas, plane tickets, test, hotels and restorants
do you want total ammount?? russians girls not guilty that tickets cost a lot and we need visas and it expensive to get it - but we are agree of price that offer for us europen production, more than agree - we are happy or this price!! :!: :!:
Juliana Grandi (Karmen)
Legendary cutie

Postby Mr_White on Tue May 12, 2009 7:03 pm

@ dap-addict: Frankly spoken, I do not see anything self-righteous in what Clark said. Juliana perfectly explained the background to you (although I come to wonder how any of this could be your concern at all) and I guess you plainly "forgot" to think that there is much most costs than just model fees.

So, pleeeeasee, do us all a fovor and do your math next time, especially before you blame another users as self-righteous.

Thanks ..............

............. and now btt, please.
:arrow:
Mr_White
Respected member

Postby trasimeno32 on Tue May 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Juliana OR Critoph Clark...no news about Sasha scenes?
thanks and kisses from italy! :D
trasimeno32
on parole

Postby Christoph Clark on Tue May 12, 2009 7:11 pm

dap-addict wrote:

That`s way cheep, too.

dap,,what do you want here ,,,yes i would like to vomit because gapelover came here like a idiot with somes bad argument and you do the same,,,,sasha did 4 scenes for 3400 usd place everything,,,she was in a nice place ,,,she could get everything,,and me the producer nevers came to disturb her in night,,,and you come here to talk about money with me,,,,shit i have so many respect for sbando that i cannot tell you what i want to tell you,,,,i hope we will meet in person one day and i will,,,,sorry but it is really enough for me,,,iam not a clown ,,,i came here with pleasure and repect,but again iam not a piece of shit,,,dap,,,don,t buy my dvd,,,shit,,forget me,,,what do you want ,,,,you want to explain to me what i have to do,,,,sasha did dap for nothing before,,,do yoiu understand,,,,also now she will be in a hungarian agency,,she will nevers get what she got with me,,,,,incredible,,,for me it is really enough,,,,,iam not a clown ,,ok guy,s,,,,ciao,,,,and you gapelover i hope we will meet in berlin,,,i have 2 words to tell you,,,,tank you,,
Christoph Clark
Master

Postby trasimeno32 on Tue May 12, 2009 7:13 pm

SASHA NEW DAP??!!
trasimeno32
on parole

Postby Christoph Clark on Tue May 12, 2009 7:19 pm

Juliana Grandi (Karmen) wrote:
dap-addict wrote:

That`s way cheep, too.

do you want total ammount?? russians girls not guilty that tickets cost a lot and we need visas and it expensive to get it - but we are agree of price that offer for us europen production, more than agree - we are happy or this price!! :!: :!:

juliana please i did what you know just because iam a man with 2 balls,,,you know that,,,iam not here to take profit with teenager,,,for me it is really to much to be here around ,,,,,ddf paid 200 usd for the russian girl,,,and more people around,,,,and this guy came here to tell me what i have to do,,,,finish,,,,1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%
Christoph Clark
Master

Postby camaban on Tue May 12, 2009 7:19 pm

Thanks for clarify this, Juliana. I don't understand dap-addict's post. It's obvious what CC wanted to say with his post. That more and more producers treat the girls like shit. And he's right!
camaban
Moves like Jagger

Postby Christoph Clark on Tue May 12, 2009 7:24 pm

camaban wrote:

Thanks for clarify this, Juliana. I don't understand dap-addict's post. It's obvious what CC wanted to say with his post. That more and more producers treat the girls like shit. And he's right!

camabam,,,if you know the true about the busness you will not beleive ,,,,,how many bad things i heard aroud me before to bring the russian here,,,but thoses peoples who talk bad behind are so little,,,i hope when they will meet me they will tell me what wrong,s,,,there is ''one ''i dream to meet him,,,,he knows what he did against me,,and i hope i could talk to him one day,,,,oh jesus make my dream come true,,
Christoph Clark
Master

Postby camaban on Tue May 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Christoph Clark wrote:
camaban wrote:

camabam,,,if you know the true about the busness you will not beleive ,,,,,how many bad things i heard aroud me before to bring the russian here,,,but thoses peoples who talk bad behind are so little,,,i hope when they will meet me they will tell me what wrong,s,,,there is ''one ''i dream to meet him,,,,he knows what he did against me,,and i hope i could talk to him one day,,,,oh jesus make my dream come true,,

I only can speculate which is the "one", but I hope that you will meet him soon. And please stay here on this board, don't go because of a few nerds, there's always people who need to have different opinions. Just let dap-addict think what he want to. If he didn't take it, that there's such a great difference between the way you treat the girls and many cheap producers (especially for the internet) do, then nobody can help him.

Maybe his next post will tell you to go to Russia to shoot the girls and saving the money for hotel, restaurant, flight and visa and pay more for the girls.
camaban
Moves like Jagger

PreviousNext

Return to Eurogirls